At WakeMed Health & Hospitals, we are guided by a simple – yet powerful – mission: to improve the health and well-being of our community by providing outstanding and compassionate care to all.
To deliver on this mission, WakeMed employs the “best minds and the biggest hearts” in the business. Our team comprises a group of talented, passionate professionals whose commitment to WakeMed is all about putting patients first. We promote a diverse workforce and are proud to offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, educational opportunities and flexible schedules that allow our employees to excel personally and professionally. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our employees and our employees care for the community.
Now more than ever, we want our employees to be confident about where they work, and know that their safety and well-being are a top priority. WakeMed is always safe and forever here, for both our patients and employees. Learn more about our commitment to quality and safety.
Up to $15k Bonus Incentives!
We are currently offering sign-on incentives up to $15k for all clinical and ambulatory nurses. Must start working at WakeMed by 6/30/22.
$5,000 - for 1 year commitment
$10,000 - for 2 year commitment
$15,000 - for 3 year commitment
*Candidates must start working at WakeMed by 6/30/22.
- Clinical & Ambulatory Nurses
- Cardiovascular Sonographer
- Cardiovascular Specialist
- Behavioral Health Licensed Clinician (full-time night & weekend positions)
- Respiratory Therapists
- Clinical Nurse - 6C Surgery & Trauma; Full-Time; Days (7a-7p); Weekends as Needed Raleigh, United States, North Carolina
- Clinical Nurse II - 1A Clinical Evaluation/Observation (FT - 7p-7a) Raleigh, United States, North Carolina
- Clinical Nurse - 5C Medicine; FT; Nights (7p-7a), 2 Shifts Mon-Fri & Every Other Wknd Raleigh, United States, North Carolina
Previously Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Your Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Awards & Accolades
We are frequently recognized for our commitment to quality and safety, exceptional advanced care and leading outcomes.