WakeMed Health & Hospitals is a 900+ bed, private, not-for-profit health care system based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Our system includes a comprehensive network of inpatient and outpatient health care facilities located throughout the Triangle area. We are proud to offer our community access to a Level I Trauma Center, Level IV NICU, licensed rehabilitation hospital, a children’s hospital and seven emergency departments, including a specialized children’s emergency department.
Job Opportunities in Emergency Services
WakeMed is the leading provider of emergency care to Wake County and the region, treating nearly 250,000 people last year. We are looking for experienced nurses and clinical staff who share our commitment to delivering the highest level of emergency care and response to all acuity levels. We use only the most innovative and advanced technologies available and are proud to offer:
- Level I Trauma Center
- Seven 24/7 Emergency Departments
- Dedicated Children’s Emergency Department
Learn more about WakeMed emergency and trauma services.
- Two Certified Chest Pain Centers
- Two Primary Stroke Centers
- Mobile Critical Care Services
WakeMed North Family Health & Women’s Hospital Now Open!
In May 2015, WakeMed North became home to a 61-bed women’s hospital, offering a full range of obstetrics and gynecological services, from general obstetrics to the most sophisticated specialty care.
We offer women of every age access to a wide variety of health services including:
- Childbirth facilities – comfortable labor & delivery and C-section rooms
- Spacious, family-centered post-partum unit
- 6-bed Level III Special Care Nursery
- Family-friendly emergency services
- Diagnostic services and surgery suites
Click here to view available jobs at WakeMed North.