WakeMed Health & Hospitals is a 900+ bed, private, not-for-profit health care system based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Our system includes a comprehensive network of inpatient and outpatient health care facilities located throughout the Triangle area. We are proud to offer our community access to a Level I Trauma Center, Level IV NICU, licensed rehabilitation hospital, a children’s hospital and seven emergency departments, including a specialized children’s emergency department.
WakeMed North Family Health & Women’s Hospital Now Open!
In May 2015, WakeMed North became home to a 61-bed women’s hospital, offering a full range of obstetrics and gynecological services, from general obstetrics to the most sophisticated specialty care.
We offer women of every age access to a wide variety of health services including:
- Childbirth facilities – comfortable labor & delivery and C-section rooms
- Spacious, family-centered post-partum unit
- 6-bed Level III Special Care Nursery
- Family-friendly emergency services
- Diagnostic services and surgery suites
Click here to view available jobs at WakeMed North.
Consider a Career in our WakeMed Heart Center:
The Heart Center is home to 11 procedure rooms, including a "Swing Lab" that allows imaging equipment used in catheterization procedures to pivot from one room to another to increase efficiency. Two rooms are dedicated to Electrophysiology (EP) Studies and Procedures. The Heart Center also specializes in:
- Diagnostic catheterizations
- Coronary and carotid interventions
- Peripheral vascular studies and interventions
- Electrophysiology implants and procedures
- Atrial fibrillation ablations