Physician, Hospitalist - WakeMed North
WakeMed North Hospital provides exceptional patient care to the residents in the growing north Raleigh, N.C., area. WakeMed North offers the areas only Women’s Hospital and inpatient and outpatient services for the whole family including: 24/7 emergency,surgery,childbirth facilities, Level III special care nursery, physical therapy, outpatient imaging, laboratory and inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, and a growing network of physicians.
The 61-bed hospital provides inpatient and outpatient obstetrics and gynecological care to women of all ages, and medical and surgical services for men and women. The full-service emergency department provides 24/7 care for the entire family that is backed by Wake County's only Level I Trauma Center and WakeMed Children's Hospital, both located at WakeMed’s Raleigh Campus.
WakeMed Health & Hospitals is headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., which is ranked nationally as one of the top 10 best places to live for quality of life and is located just two hours from the beach or three from the mountains. The area has been named one of the fastest growing areas in the country and is located just minutes from the famous Research Triangle Park.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, WakeMed provides an inclusive work environment that
promotes the valuing of differences, respect for people and cooperativeness among our diverse
workforce. WakeMed does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in any terms or
conditions of employment. All applicants/employees are considered for employment, transfer,
promotion or training without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity/expression,
genetics, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, national origin, disability or veteran status
• Growing hospitals with very manageable patient volumes targeting 15 patients
• 16 x 10 hour shifts/month with highly flexible block schedules
• Work-Life balance with Nocturnist coverage most nights, no procedure requirements
• 24/7 intensivist support for all critical care patients
• Strong support from medical and surgical sub-specialties, interventional radiology, ancillary services
• Epic electronic medical record since 2015
• Collaboration with high functioning APPs
• Great team, cohesive work environment, accessibility, options to participate in clinical and numerous improvement projects if desired
• Career growth opportunities in one of the country's finest locations for family, education, healthcare, technology, recreation, and stability
• We offer a very competitive compensation and bonus program, a wide range of benefits, and shifts that make sense if you are seeking true work-life balance
The WakeMed Physician is responsible for providing quality clinical care to patients cared for by their division. The Physician may be responsible for providing teaching and supervision to residents, medical students and/or APP?s within their division. The Physician is responsible for appropriate coding and corporate compliance and may be responsible for some general administrative responsibilities of the practice.
Physician reports directly to the Director of their assigned division and understands and supports the mission values, and management of WPP and WakeMed. #LIPOST
Fellowship/Internship/Residency - Related Area Required
Doctorate Medicine Required
Licensed Medical Physician And Board Certification in Area of Practice Required
Hours of Work:
16 ten hour shifts per month
Previously Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Your Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.